Volunteers always needed!
No task is too small. No time commitment is too short.
We welcome helping hands all year long.
- vBaking for oneg
- vUshering for Services
- vCooking a meal for a family in need
- vDriving a congregant to the doctors or Shabbat service
- vHelp maintaining the grounds
- vCaring for our plants in the lobby
- vAnswering the phones
- vCaring for our Torahs, Talit, and Kipot
- vWorking in the library
- vSpring cleaning
- vFall cleaning
- vReligious school helpers
- vOrganizing volunteers
- vHelping with the gift shop
- vOrganizing the kitchen
- vHelp with event planning
- vBuilding maintenance
- vHelp with Shabbat dinners
- vHelp with Adult education events
- vKnitting blankets for those recovering from illness
- vDecorate for our festival celebrations
- vPrepare holiday packages for our college students
- vSetting up crafts for our Kiddushat Shabbat services
The list can go on and on and on. We welcome all hands, all ages, once a week, a day, a year or for just one time. It is a great way to get involved and feel a part of this wonderful community.
We look forward to seeing you.
Send us an email or give us a call.